Game Discussion > Suggestions and Feedback

An emoticon/action idea

(1/2) > >>

genny5b:
could there be an action/emoticon for dancing or having a party? :D and one more thing that i just thought of, i'd know this be a lot of work, but could we all have our own rooms/dens? i like decoration,furniture, and building so could we have our own rooms to decorate? i know we already have something like that, but i don't know how to get one o.o so could we? thanks for your consideration and time spent on this, by-by! :3

KitsonHeart:
XD sound like a mix of runescape and transformice. lol, pretty good idea too. but...

toby:
I didn't know Transformice had rooms you could decorate .. aren't their rooms kinda like user-made levels that people can join (so kind of like the user maps here, that you can make with the map editor anyway)?

KitsonHeart:
uh, no, i meant this: transformice has these pretty b uttons which lets you mouse do actions, like dance, sing, sleep, or simply spam them until you get booted. (which i don't think is possible btw. XD) and runescape,l if your a memby, you can make your own house. or something like that. and prettt awsome art too.

genny5b:
oh yeah, i play transformice too and that makes sense, boo! /\_/\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version