Game Discussion > General Discussion

Pets Guide

(1/2) > >>

localguest:
Creating a pets guide was one of my long-term goals in the game, considering how we already have a equipment & skills guide, as well as the spirit bottle list. Originally, this was aimed at helping players struggling to find pets. But I do have second thoughts, such as if the guide may be too useful that it could spoil players early on, or if the explanation within my guide would be too tl;dr for anyone. Anyway, here is the link to it, and keep in mind that it is still in-progress, so there may be errors that I haven't noticed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IuFfIKLtsV1GH8OKo1Wp739NyybrJkxXAkEPa8DMhU4/edit?usp=sharing

blanca:
This is super helpful. Thanks!

ng-DanMaster:
4:21 am and I'm still reading your guide. You did an amazing job local!

And the description of your pets, that was really nice too.

localguest:
Thanks, it means a lot to see people use the guide as a tool to help them get the pets they want. Over the past several weeks, I've been doing very minor corrections and additions into the guide including adding a few more notes, to fill in for information that was perhaps not explained in full detail enough.

toby:

The guide is really useful, and from what I've seen, very accurate. It's definitely impressive, considering a lot of this information is otherwise not readily available (not even to me, as I don't have such a list, and would have to look it up individually for each pet. So - kudos for figuring as much as out as you did.

The only disadvantage to it is that it's on Google Docs, so it'll be available as long as the link doesn't change and whatnot. XD But I guess it does make it more convenient to edit. ;P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version