Game Discussion > Suggestions and Feedback

A new NPC idea!

(1/2) > >>

Sixty3:
I was thinking you should add a new NPC, known as Coco. Coco would be a robot dog with wheels on her forepaws, and bicycle wheels as her hind legs. She would appear next to the "Battle-torn Journal" once you have Mona quests. She would give a quest called "Stolen parts" which requires you to kill Terechia to receive a "Bag of stolen parts". After you complete the quest, Coco gives you 2 forepaw items known as "Wheel boots" (Or another name..) that are a dyeable item that make your forepaws look like they have small, tight socks with wheels on the bottom. Shortly after the "Stolen parts" quest, Coco will turn into a "Bunch o' bolts" which would appear in front of Lieshy, in the cave to MM. The "Bunch o' bolts" would appear as chunks of metal and wheels. While Coco is a "Bunch o' bolts", bosses in Mona will drop a "Golden Bolt" which would sell for 65 silver - 1 gold. The description for "Golden Bolt" would be "In memory of Coco".

Anyway, this is one of the ideas I came up with at school while drawing. It would not be a NPC for very long, but I think she would be a nice NPC to add. Thanks for reading.

Morgan Moss:
That sounds like a really fun quest to do! Good idea.
Poor Coco...

Ronnie:
Cool idea! Having wheels for paws sounds awesome! Sounds like an adorable character too!

GingerKitty:
Choco (Saliko NPC) may be confused with that name, so perhaps a different name? Great idea, though!
If this idea happens to be accepted, I wouldn't mind contributing to it! ^^

Sixty3:

--- Quote from: Pepsi on November 30, 2017, 10:49:34 pm ---Choco (Saliko NPC) may be confused with that name, so perhaps a different name? Great idea, though!
If this idea happens to be accepted, I wouldn't mind contributing to it! ^^

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, Choco! I don't think some people would get confused, but if Coco has to have a new name, I would probably name her "Kujo" or "Eki" ( I come up with some random names sometimes haha! )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version