Game Discussion > Suggestions and Feedback

2 ideas for Tobias

(1/1)

genny5b:
When we do emotions like /heart... or was it /love... anyway, when we do emotions like that, could you make our characters face's on the game blush and/or close their eyes when it's up? The other one... on message icon you should change "lamp" to light bulb or bulb or something... please give consideration please! Thank you! ^^

toby:
Yup yup, that'd be cute. I'll look into adding that when I'm done with the next dungeon. ^^
The light bulb would be great for /idea, come to think of it. ^-^

skylers:
Toby can you make it possible to make one of those emoticons show up on main, or whisper?

toby:

--- Quote from: skylers on August 02, 2011, 01:15:12 pm ---Toby can you make it possible to make one of those emoticons show up on main, or whisper?

--- End quote ---

Hi Day,

I'd like to keep the chatbox relatively clear of emoticons. ^^ I don't know about everyone else, but personally I'm not a big fan of those really busy and flashy chat boxes - it usually distracts me and looks .. spammy.

Of course, if there's a large demand, I may add it and make it an option - but it'd be quite a big of work for a Flash game that's there mainly for playing. :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version