Game Discussion > Suggestions and Feedback

Videos

(1/1)

KitsonHeart:
Toby i think it would be a good idea to put how long each tagged session last. cause, i dunno how long they last. O_o...

toby:
/tag lasts until you logout.
The server writes a transcript for each session to help with debugging crashes and reports, however it deletes it again when you logout. If you type /tag, you simply tell the server to not delete it. Because of that, you can /tag after a boss fight and still rewatch the entire session.

While you are rewatching your fight, you can use tools such as Fraps to actually record what you're seeing into a video file.

rhyfe:
Except Flash does not like Fraps watching it. >.> For recording Flash videos, I'd recommend using something like Snapz Pro, for the Mac.

toby:

True - I usually just record the entire screen (which only works on newer versions of Windows in which the desktop itself is hardware accelerated), and then crop the resulting video in VirtualDub. You need quite a bit of disk space for that tho.

Come to think of it, go with Expression Encoder. It's a free download from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=2721 , and records any region of the screen. It records audio as well, and has some basic features to trim the video as well. From there you can import it to Windows Movie Maker, add title and effects, and post it directly on YouTube. :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version