Forum - Possible priest charms

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Possible priest charms  (Read 2230 times)

Mediumdee

• Bluebell
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:18:36 pm »
So, I've been doing a few little drawings in the past few days (well, the first one is older, but-)
I figured out a few different ideas in terms of dps charms for priests, mostly just since I was bored recently... Sorry if any of these sound like mage charms, I was struggling to avoid cases like that. There might need to be a few balance adjustments on these, but hopefully they give you guys a general idea of them.
https://imgur.com/a/g0i8q
so, from top to bottom, we have:

Charm of Enchanted Fire
Every time Nourish is used, Holy Fire spreads to 1-2 extra targets at 75% of its current periodic damage

Charm of the Abyss
Targets inside Evil Land take an increased 5% of damage from all attacks

Charm of Poisonous Snow
Poison dust now adds a chilling effect, slowing cast and walk speed by 50%. Envenom cancels this effect

Leo

• Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 10:58:55 pm »
The one thing that I am confused about is how does poison and snow have anything to do with each other. Priest do not have any water skills. Even the healing springs with the charm counts as poison damage. Also the first name sounds a lot like a mage name and confuse people. Maybe instead of enchanted make it holy or something along those lines so it more easily known as a priest charm.

Also on a side note I think you mixed up your picture order.

Mediumdee

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 11:48:28 pm »
I couldn't think of any other names for the poison one that don't sound super generic, so there's always that general 'freezing poison' type name.
For the light one it could also be like, purified fire, unless it still sounds too mage-y like that

yea I probably should've double checked that, I thought I had them in the order I drew them