Forum - What happened to my character?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: What happened to my character?  (Read 2818 times)

Katrin

• Baby Bluebell
« on: August 22, 2018, 04:51:51 am »
I was collecting honey for a quest , i keep on collecting honey, i thought you only need 1 honey for the theo's quest, so i dropped so much of my honey because i overweighted, i dropped it all, i forgot i need the honey jar to collect honey, i deciced to collect honey again, i did it severely bc i think there is queen bee (im dumb :/) but at the end i overweighted again, i was about to drop honey jars but theres no honey in my inventory, i dropped atleast 3 items, but i still overweighted, i cant use the portal and do anything, sorry if it didnt make sense idk if this a glitch but i wanna play with my friends

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:47:20 pm »
I was collecting honey for a quest , i keep on collecting honey, i thought you only need 1 honey for the theo's quest, so i dropped so much of my honey because i overweighted, i dropped it all, i forgot i need the honey jar to collect honey, i deciced to collect honey again, i did it severely bc i think there is queen bee (im dumb :/) but at the end i overweighted again, i was about to drop honey jars but theres no honey in my inventory, i dropped atleast 3 items, but i still overweighted, i cant use the portal and do anything, sorry if it didnt make sense idk if this a glitch but i wanna play with my friends

Hey,

First of all - yea, you're over your weight limit (no idea how you managed to do that).

You need to drop some items from your inventory to get under your weight limit - do that first (click on 'Items', and drag items you can do without into the map). Once you're under your weight limit, you can do stuff again. I reset your stats and added more points into strength, that way you can carry more and walk again without dropping anything, but if you get over your weight limit again (which you really shouldn't), that's what you can do.

Next, make sure to sell your items. You have a LOT of stuff in your inventory - sell it. Walk to the left until you see Curly, tell her you have things to sell, and sell the bug feelers, the bug shells, the clovers and all the other stuff you don't need for a quest (selling if better than dropping, because it nets you gold). Keep the potions, you might need those. Once you sold items you no longer need, you should be nowhere near the weight limit.

For the quest - you no longer need any honey - you have way enough. The quest asks for eight, you had 30+. You need 8 more Forest Plant Leaf. You can check what you need for your quests by clicking on Game -> Quest -> and then on the quests you have.

That should get you back on track?

Katrin

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 06:01:48 am »
oh thanks for the tips

(Melody and Flower leave me, so sad that alexa play despacito 2)