Forum - Item glitch

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Item glitch  (Read 3100 times)

Empethia

• Baby Bluebell
  • never gonna give you up
« on: January 07, 2019, 07:57:42 pm »
So, I was trying on random items in my inventory-- and the hibiscus got stuck on my screen! It followed me everywhere, pretty much xD. This isn't a big deal, but it's sill something i'd like to report

(I've attached some files, so be patient for it to show up soon)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:58:03 pm »
Usually clicking anywhere should fix this - if it doesn't: what happens when you start to drag another item?

Empethia

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:28:11 pm »
Yeaaah, it doesn't fix if I click anywhere else.. But if I drag another item (I don't know for sure because the glitch hasn't happened after that) I'd think the item would stay in the same position- as if it was equipped in an "invisible slot'"

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 09:44:53 pm »
Can you reproduce this? What are the exact steps? :3

Empethia

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 11:00:54 pm »
Well, like I said: I was dragging items from my inventory to my armor slots to try them on. I dropped it in and i noticed it got stuck- I don't really know how to do it, but I've crossed some people who've had this happen to them as well. Probably something that happens with opening a different menu when holding the item? If it happens again and I find an idea of how it works, I'll say it.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 10:55:59 am »
Probably something that happens with opening a different menu when holding the item?

Not sure what you mean with that.

If it happens again and I find an idea of how it works, I'll say it.

Sounds good. It doesn't happen to me, which makes it very difficult to test ;)
Maybe you're dragging to a specific slot, to a specific position in that slot, with a specific item?

Empethia

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 08:30:42 pm »
Ok, I meant that if you were to drag an item out of your inventory, then click "M" to open your map for example. That's what I heard, but after testing it I'm not sure. I can kinda understand it, since the map would be what you have selected and not the item?

I dragged a large hibiscus to a tail slot, and my friend had this glitch when selling meat to Tanja, so I don't think it has to do with the exact slot.