Server Time: 10:40 pm, v.7.69
Forum - I have a question (or multiple)!
with your in-game name.
I have a question (or multiple)!
Topic: I have a question (or multiple)! (Read 182 times)
April 06, 2019, 02:15:00 pm »
1. So basically, I haven't seen all that many players on the game except for, like, maybe 3 or 4 or something like that. How active would you say the game is?
2. Is there a way to talk to people in-game without being in a guild, party, or being in the same room as them (I'm asking because I haven't seen pretty much anyone at all, and I know other games have that sort of thing)?
3. Who is the Sakkara that Zhakkan and Sei mentioned? Are they relevant or just a random piece of lore?
4. About the beginning of the game, before you go to Saliko, there's like some "Dark Abyss" thing that the Small Plant Creature mentions. Do we ever end up closing it, or is it just kinda...a thing that exists?
5. Should I focus more on toxicology or healing stuff when I get skill points?
♡ ♡ ♡
Reply #1 on:
April 06, 2019, 10:43:04 pm »
1. i guess it depends on the time you get on! sometimes there's hardly anybody on but other times there's quite a few people online XD
2. whisper by doing /w (username) or you can talk in main (which is seen by anybody, regardless of guild/party/room that's also joined main and online online) by doing /join main
3. do some ashaya quests and you'll find out
4. eat ur vegetables and do your quests and you will find out
5. i'd go for toxicology imo so you can work on your quests but if you're planning on healing for things such as dungeons w/ another friend then go for heals
I'm a potato
Reply #2 on:
April 07, 2019, 12:29:48 am »
1. I'd say the game is pretty active. I haven't been on much these days but when I do go on there's always a multitude of players online in dungeon runs and around. If you're still lower level in Saliko it's most likely you won't see many people as they often hang around higher level towns and dungeons.
2. There are ways you can whisper to them or join the main chat.
3. Sakkara is relevant you'll get there eventually ;)
4. You will get there eventually too haha
5. If you're planning on doing quests and going solo then I would focus mainly on toxicology but also have a few basic heal spells (like revitalize and heal). Should you want to run dungeons with others and be the healer then I would focus mainly on heals instead.
AR1 Security Unit
Reply #3 on:
April 07, 2019, 11:31:09 am »
You also have to consider what this game was made for - namely that you play it with a friend or two. As in, if you're on Discord or Skype or whatever, and you're talking, and thinking like "what could we do" - here's a game you can play.
Because of that, the earlier dungeons can all be done with two, the later with three players. You can go into the highest level dungeon, set it to hard mode, and you'll (number-wise) be fine with two friends.
I actually encourage to play that way - that way you figure things out yourself (which is very possible - all boss mechanics are explained through in-game messages, (de)buffs and combat log entries, and there's people who have done that before), and don't just get dragged through dungeons in an expendable low-risk role by vets. ;)
I have a question (or multiple)!
SMF © 2017
Terms of Service