Game Discussion > General Discussion

spirit bottles July 2019

(1/4) > >>

Orly:
July 2020 - Corrected typo on skeleton bottle.

Latest update to Spirit Bottle Spreadsheet
July 2019

Hi!  I made this spreadsheet for myself to reference and thought it might be helpful to others.  I wanted to be able to sort them by what they enchant as well as skills/attributes they bestow.  It's by no means a complete description, so PLEASE read the game guide description before enchanting any of your equipment!

toby:
Thank you! *-*

.. come to think of it, there really aren't that many spirit bottles giving magic, are there? ^^;

ng-kirkdewinter:
Just sort of searching through this and thought of a question. Will the Bug SB rebuff your current Blessing of Speed, like inspiration does? Will it replace a higher Blessing of Speed? or just get ignored because it is inferior?

Also, I am by no means an excel wizard, but I applied a filter so that I could sort the items by column and attached it here for GP. Basically click the drop down in the top box and there you have it.

Thank you Orly for giving us such a wonderful tool.

toby:

--- Quote from: Kirk on March 23, 2014, 04:56:18 am ---Will it replace a higher Blessing of Speed? or just get ignored because it is inferior?

--- End quote ---

It won't have any effect if the buff you have is more powerful than what it'd give you.
Same with BoS, really. Try casting BoS 1 on someone who has BoS 3. ;P

Orly:
You're both welcome! :D
And Kirk, I like the sorting tool, much easier!  I didnt think about it, so thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version