Game Discussion > General Discussion

spirit bottles July 2019

<< < (2/4) > >>

Candes:
I've been curious for a while.

For damage spell based spirit bottles like the Ice SB (cast icicle 3 on attack),
can the attack gain more damage through investing in stuff like Magic Attack? Or is it set?

toby:

--- Quote from: Candes on August 29, 2014, 07:14:19 pm ---For damage spell based spirit bottles like the Ice SB (cast icicle 3 on attack),
can the attack gain more damage through investing in stuff like Magic Attack? Or is it set?

--- End quote ---

Magic attack will increase the damage these spirit bottles deal.
Some spirit bottles will give you a higher level of a skill if you have a certain amount of stats (it says so in the description then), but even so, magic attack will still boost magic spells.

Hanunira:
Can you make a Living Topaz spirit bottle, Tobias?

KitsonHeart:
I'm simply gonna say, a lot of mobs need spirit bottles still XD but the general answer is "Make it yourself then :D" cause like, come on xD He has a job irl and Paw'd is his hobby. (quite frankly I know it sounds really annoying but it's true. You can't just ask and ask and ask, you gotta pitch in as well from time to time so he can get a break) he and the mods o.o

toby:

--- Quote from: Kitson on September 24, 2014, 07:04:37 pm ---I'm simply gonna say, a lot of mobs need spirit bottles still XD but the general answer is "Make it yourself then :D" cause like, come on xD He has a job irl and Paw'd is his hobby. (quite frankly I know it sounds really annoying but it's true. You can't just ask and ask and ask, you gotta pitch in as well from time to time so he can get a break) he and the mods o.o

--- End quote ---

That exactly. There are some things only I can do: modifying the server's code, fixing bugs, scripting encounters - unless you want to read through 60k odd lines of C code for the former, or spend a sizable time of overhead learning the scripting language for the latter (and even then I would have to review your code, so it doesn't like loop or such).

Drawing spirit bottles does not require my expertise at all, nor is adding a spirit bottle to completely outdated content a particularly smart way to prioritize my time. If you want a spirit bottle for a monster, draw it (please also put a decent amount of effort into them. If you can't draw digitally, draw traditionally).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version