Game Discussion > General Discussion

Quick Guide for New Players: How to be...

<< < (4/6) > >>

Mvehpower:
Can anyone.

Create a topic about loots on dungeons? I really need to learn about those kinds of things and I don't want to complete a dungeon, only to get pointless rewards.

Sigh.

Ayyyy Ryena.

(Grabs potatoes)

POTATO BENDING!

FoalChild:
Every  dungeon is important either for experience or quests. If you want to look what loot you get from a dungeon you can easily do it yourself on the item database. While this gives you an idea of what you can get its random drops so you may have to run the dungeon a few times to get what you actually want.

Dyngulf:
Spam all the dungeons!
no really... they are all fun and gives useful things.
so as a beginner you should try and make up groups to do hollow three or what it was called.. been an while :c

Mvehpower:
Alright, (Goes back to relentless spamming of "HT ANYONE!?" On the guild chat and main chat)

I've noticed that alot of Priests panic during a battle and use SoL (Surge of Light) on a Tank with a yellow Health Bar when they could've just used Revitalize and Heal. And the fact that a few Priests generate unintentional hate by casting unnecessary poison/petal rain spells on a certain monster when they could've just leaved it alone and conserved their mana for healing.

*Sigh*

Thats why its nerve-wracking to be a tank. You never know when a healer screws the healing game.

Insert lenny face here O3O

Dyngulf:

--- Quote from: Mveh on August 22, 2016, 12:35:09 pm ---I've noticed that alot of Priests panic during a battle and use SoL (Surge of Light) on a Tank with a yellow Health Bar when they could've just used Revitalize and Heal. And the fact that a few Priests generate unintentional hate by casting unnecessary poison/petal rain spells on a certain monster when they could've just leaved it alone and conserved their mana for healing.

*Sigh*

That's why its nerve-wracking to be a tank. You never know when a healer screws the healing game.

--- End quote ---
Without proper guidance as a first time healer i guess that is unavoidable.
So as a healer remember that on a raid boss you need to think conservative as your mp will run out. some battles take longer then others as well making it even more important to conserve mp because as soon as you run out of mp the raid is over.
also remember to keep an eye on your self as well as some bosses send out skills that do major damage to the other players and not just the tank.
take Noxxara (HT boss) as an example it summons poison patches on the ground, make sure to move out of these.

you rarely need to use any skills apart from revit and heal. sometimes the emerald shield can be useful, like when two players are heavy damaged at the same time, put EM on the damage dealer and heal the tank first.
the rest is experience i guess. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version