Forum - Stategic Planning + Determine your Role

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Stategic Planning + Determine your Role  (Read 7034 times)

Alpha

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 10:51:29 pm »
By the way, since you suggested that, will bite come in handy? Because i end up always using thrash. If yes, should i get improved bite?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 12:27:42 pm »
By the way, since you suggested that, will bite come in handy? Because i end up always using thrash. If yes, should i get improved bite?

Thrash is a burst damage ability - if you have a lot of Fury, you can spend it in Thrash to do a lot of damage at once.
You have a few options to increase your damage, which will let you down enemies faster, thus making you take less damage and have less risk getting KOed:

Bite takes little Fury, and it gives you a 1% damage bonus per level (up to 5%). You can receive this bonus up to five times, and every time you bite, the timer (seen on the top left of your screen) resets to 20 seconds. So, if you use it just enough to never let the bonus fall off, you get the full 25% damage bonus, which makes Thrash quite a bit more threatening.

If you can, try getting "Natural Fighter": This reduces the cost of your next ability by 30% every time you land a critical hit. That next ability should probably be a costly one, such as Thrash - since it uses a lot less Fury that way, you'll be able to Thrash more often and deal lots of damage very quickly.

Improved Bite is useful if you think you'll get hit a lot: It makes you recover a bit of health every time you bite (making you last longer), and in group-play, it'll help making sure that the monster you bit focuses on you instead of the weaker members of your team (such as a priest that may be healing you).
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:29:24 pm by toby »

Alpha

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 05:47:12 pm »
Thanks for the advice, Cay and Toby! :3 I want to be really strong.....

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 02:00:44 am »
No problem! If you have any questions, just ask! :3

eleng555

• Baby Bluebell
  • -B l i z z ♥
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 01:20:00 am »
this.is.such.a.win.cay :O -needs bookmark- :D IM A WIND MAGE!

neeki

• Bluebell
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 12:35:36 pm »
ama attack priest AND  healing preist but mostly attacking preiest ATTCK GETS MORE EXP :3