Forum - Hello, I'm new.

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Hello, I'm new.  (Read 2440 times)

Zypheria

• Baby Bluebell
  • Hoi =D
« on: March 15, 2017, 10:50:08 am »
I'm fairly new, but have gotten down most of the ropes of the game already. I'm looking for someone to grind some levels with.. just so I'm not completely alone ;u;

This game is really fun, so fun in fact that I have been up until 6:00 AM playing it.............. (Yes, yes, I have no life.)

Aside from that, the only question is, how can you dye the leather glove thingies? Since the item description did say you could dye them, I asked a few people witch my more experience than me about it and they didn't know.

Dovedragon

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 07:00:58 pm »
Dying is something you learn later on in levels. You earn this "skill" after doing a short questline. Basically, if you know how to dye, and you have a dye (of any choice) you can dye the gloves. Hopefully this answered your question!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 07:04:05 pm by Dovedragon »

Zypheria

• Baby Bluebell
  • Hoi =D
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 08:41:38 pm »
Aah! That cleared things up very well for me. It makes sense too, seen as I had first suspected making potions would come in the form of a skill, (and it did), it would only make sense ^ ^
Thank you for answering my question! :3

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 08:44:47 pm »
Hi. if you need help with anything, feel free to whisper me. if i'm not busy of course ^^;

Zypheria

• Baby Bluebell
  • Hoi =D
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 07:13:07 am »
Hi. if you need help with anything, feel free to whisper me. if i'm not busy of course ^^;
.. I might :o

Applecrysel

• Lint
  • omg
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 02:29:05 pm »
Actually, It might be good to find yourself a guild. Later on in the game, You're gonna need help. Find a guild that fits you! And you can whisper me for help ( I might be online ) :p Good luck!