Forum - Leveling up

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Leveling up  (Read 2278 times)

Maplecrysel

• Lint
  • omg
« on: August 25, 2017, 09:24:34 am »
Hi~
So I'm having trouble actually finding things to level up on sooo...
anybody know any ways to level up?
imsostuck

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:11:20 pm »
you're level 32 sooo.. why not try mona? o3o

Bramble

• Global Moderator
  • Lint
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 02:10:15 pm »
Yeah like Ivypaw said, the Moonlight Monastery is a dungeon in your level range that will help you a ton. Another dungeon you can do around your level range is the Cultist Prison.
There's tons of quests you can do for your level in Argan as well!

Something I also recommend for leveling up is doing world events. There is usually always one, if not two, active events at one time that you can participate in and get a LOT of EXP. You can find scaled events easily on your world map, they'll show up as a triangle. You just scroll over the triangle and it'll tell you the name of the event/how much time there is left.

Additionally for leveling up is scaled dungeons like HT/Frigus/Casper/BFA. The more you scale down in those dungeons, the more EXP you get. You're also scaled during trials (Stix/Ichas/Casper HM) and you can get EXP from that.

I don't know if you are aware, but you can also go to the Ashaya Cafe and get a Box of Cookies from Tanja. When you eat these cookies, they let you gain more EXP for a short amount of time (I think like 15 minutes?)

If you are ever struggling with things to do on Paw'D, you should always go to your Quest Finder (Game -> Quest Finder). The Quest Finder basically guides you in the right track. It tells you the quests you need to do, dungeons in your level range, trials/battlegrounds you should do, and world events.

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 06:43:56 pm »
yeah, the cookies that brambs mentioned are rosie's cookie box or smth, they increase xp gain for 15 minutes, i generally used to farm/grind exp in southern seas and solo the cultist prison, or scaled ht, and i first did cursed farm when i was around level 30-31? you could possibly try that if you had a good team :p

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 08:59:17 pm »
Keep in mind that the stones obtained from dungeons (including the monastery) permanently increase the exp you gain by a substantial amount.

Running dungeons definitely isn't a bad idea. ;P

That being said, there are enough quests so you don't have to grind (as long as you also do dungeons).