Forum - Any News on the Halloween event?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Any News on the Halloween event?  (Read 2103 times)

Jojiex3

• Baby Bluebell
« on: October 27, 2017, 05:48:45 am »
Heyy

I've recently thought about it and I decided I'd make some time to spend this year's Halloween purely on Paw'D! (family plans changed etc.)

I was wondering if there has been one taking place right now or if there will be shortly, any details would be helpful!

Ty!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:54:18 am »
The events will start - like in the many years before - on Halloween. Not a day earlier, not a week earlier, because it's (a) always been done like that, and (b) I have a job and have to juggle both.

As a result, asking for any news early (or rushing me to add content) will have the exact same effect as it would usually have - namely none, or me selectively enabling events for people who didn't rush if it gets excessive. :)

Also, as usual, the amount people help and contribute directly correlates to the amount of content added. If most vets idle around unless I actively start a group, then that takes away time I could spend on events. As a result, those who just idle around and wait for events to come their way might want to look for something else to do during Halloween as well - because I'm adding events for the player base that is active, and not for the player base that is not. Since I'm planning a bit ahead, "jolting alive" in the last days before the event isn't going to work either, in that light. :)

Same goes for those who just come for events - if the player base that's most active is around level 34-36, then don't be surprised if events cater around them.

Hope that sheds some light on how things work. You can do your own Halloween themed runs with new people, but I guess that didn't come to anyone's mind, did it. :) I wonder how newer players will clear Darneus, for example, and whether it will be in a group that I'll end up leading, or not.

Locking because this was essentially a support ticket directed at me, not a discussion directed at everyone, which has been answered.