Forum - Connection Error

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Connection Error  (Read 2038 times)

Mandar

• Baby Bluebell
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:43:43 am »
I just made my account and played to level 5. I logged out and a little after I tried to log back in and the game said "disconnected from sever". I downloaded the desktop version and the same thing happened. I'm confused.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:49:02 am by Mandar »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 12:40:33 pm »
Hiya,

You entered the wrong password a lot of times, so for a while the server no longer accepted any more login attempts from you.

If that happens, wait a while (even trying extends the lockout), and be extra careful when entering the password the next time. :3

Desktop version and web version do the same thing. They both connect, the server realizes there've been a lot of failed attempts to enter the password, and drops the connection instead of accepting it. This is done before any data is transferred, so both clients only know that they got disconnected (which they tell you), but not why.

The advantage of the desktop version is that you can save your password there, if you're prone to typoing. Of course, if that wasn't you (but a sibling), you might not want to save your password after all. ;P

Toby