Forum - Change Log: January 10

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Change Log: January 10  (Read 2154 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:49:37 pm »
Okay, I was really bad with keeping that change log up - when I fell a few days behind, I thought I'll write things up later, but the more changes were piling up, the more time I'd have needed, and the less I had time to do it.

A lot changed in one month. I'm not going to try and summarize the changes, there were a lot of them. From December 11 to yesterday, I checked in 119 revisions, each one for a change or so. So, I am going to leave it at that, and say 'thank you' to everyone who vigilantly reported bugs, glitches, contributed quests, ideas and whatnot. Since I am sure that I'll forget a lot of people, I'll say right away that the list is incomplete:

- Dazz, Cinderstar, Dawn, Zuki and Bramble helped a good chunk with the Christmas dungeon, including spending an entire evening just searching for music and proper sounds to add to the various monsters and maps. They also suggested Devildew, and pretty much gave me the idea for the second floor. Dawn drew the Angeldew spirit bottle, which I think no one has obtained to date. Still, it looks really nifty.
- Telivision had the idea for the Secret Santa. She actually had a few more ideas, but I didn't get to implement them. Still, the gist of that is all due to her.
- Zuki and Telivision both wrote a number of quests, which were all added in. Telivision also suggested a lot of other things that made sense, including custom map access from Ashaya, being able to repair at the Exiles, and her blacksmith NPC, and whatnot.
- Kitson and Goldy reported a fair share of bugs that were fixed. Kitson also suggested a new emoticon, which gave rise to a whole bunch of emoticons getting added in.

Class Changes

- Priests can now learn Judgement, a holy element attack as an alternative to Petal Rain.
- Mages can now learn Earthspike, a single target earth element attack.
- Spike Trap now only needs 4 levels to max out (down from 5).

General Changes

- It is no longer possible to interact with NPCs or objects while incapacitated.
- The visuals of Evil Land match its actual area of effect more closely now.
- Skills with travel time checked absorption effects at the time of cast, instead of the time of impact. This has been fixed.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 12:25:10 pm by toby »

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:32:06 am »
XD -is a bug hunter- >3

Berry

• Noxxara
  • Hello :3
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 01:44:24 am »
I only notice the obvious >< and those lil random ones that r just a one time glitch xD so I'm pretty useless xD

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:47:00 am »
depends berry. sometimes a little glitch might be part of something bigger. something MUCH bigger.