Forum - [Fixed] A Couple Bugs I Found Today

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Fixed] A Couple Bugs I Found Today  (Read 1837 times)

Telivision

• Lint
« on: December 19, 2011, 08:40:42 pm »
Well, me and Cay were doing the HT, and were grouped. But we were lazy so we abused Akias warping powers to go. Well. Because I had already completed the quest and didn't realize it until later, I had to abandon and warp myself using the Akia in the village. Well, when I warped there, Cay had a pet Akia and I had a pet Akia. Double pet Akias? Is that right? .__.'

Another thing was in cheese hunt. I was the last one with the cheese, and when I got warped out, I still had the Cheese Craving timer. When it was empty, however, it didn't say I enjoyed the cheese. I think that its weird that even after the match I still had the timer... x.x 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:22:26 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 01:40:19 pm »

Okay, sorry for the long delay - Christmas has been a bit busy, and I wanted to get that dungeon done, so I was prioritizing what I was dealing with. ;P

Anyhow - yes, you can get two Akia's if you group up, and each one of you starts the quest. I could prevent that (by checking whether Akia has already been summoned for that group), but I actually chose against it when making the quest, so low-level players that are having real troubles with Cladt (you complete his quest at level 6-7, and it doesn't leave much room for error then) can group up, get twice the healing, and pass the quest. Kudos for noticing it, though (I thought people would notice it a lot sooner, but yeah X3).

And yup, I'm aware of the timer bug. The problem is simply that the timer is cancelled on your client, the server realizes that you're no longer doing CH the moment you leave the map.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 05:22:16 pm »
Starting with the next client update, the timer should properly be removed, even if you get warped out from the map.
Thanks for letting me know!