Forum - [Fixed] Hat of the Cosmic Kitten and Spirit bottles

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Fixed] Hat of the Cosmic Kitten and Spirit bottles  (Read 1917 times)

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« on: February 13, 2012, 01:18:22 am »
 I checked and it said that it was enchanted with a fliffy spirit bottle. But then i checked, and fliffy spirit bottles are for shoes. I don't know why It was enchanted with a fliffy spirit bottle though. And it doesn't even say "Speedy Hat of the Cosmic Kiten", just the regular title.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 06:04:39 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 04:19:28 pm »

Which item is that? NPC-given items are not enchanted. Can you show me a screenshot?

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 07:21:18 pm »
I need to check with Gothic Angel. I checked my Hat, but it had nothing. I think it was her hat that had the spirit bottle on it. Well, while i checked my other armor pieces, i found this: http://myu.icyworlds.net:4901/user/Kitson/screenshots/#show=screenshot.1466.52e6c11d  Also i noticed that some of my items didn't want to load their descriptions.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 06:04:17 pm »
Ooooh, I see now.

Yeah, that's a bug. The client asks the server for the information, but refers to the inventory instead of your storage. As a result, it gets either the wrong item back, or the server ignores the quest to start with.

It'll be fixed next reboot. Well done.