Forum - [Implemented] item:156 AKA Firebloom blossoms non craftable?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Implemented] item:156 AKA Firebloom blossoms non craftable?  (Read 2237 times)

Shaun

• Bluebell
  • With Christ all things are possible!
« on: February 04, 2013, 04:47:15 pm »
Ok not sure if this was already brought to your attention or not but I noticed the fire bloom items located in "fire bloom forest" (the spot near rose) are non-craftable arrow items for hunters, now originally I wouldn’t have questioned this however I did notice that the flower items that gnats drop "are" craftable for arrow items. I am aware that the fireblooms and flowers that gnats drop are completely different items but they both do have the ability to cast fire balls at enemies so I figured shouldn’t the fire bloom blossoms be craftable for fire arrows as well? Just thought I`d bring this to your attention that’s all, if there is a specific reason why you`ve chosen to leave them as non craftable could you please explain? that is if you aren’t busy of course XD I know you`ve got a lot of other things on your hands so by all means take care of what needs to be addressed first, I can wait XD.

-Shaun (A.K.A. Leon)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:41:56 pm by Tobias »

Pike

• Lint
  • FishFishFish
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 06:52:59 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion Leon!
Firebloom Blossoms are guarded by level 6 Forest Bugs.
Each Blossom will be worth 1 Fire Arrow each.
Considering how the Emberberries give 2 Fire Arrows, and are guarded by level 22 bats,
I believe 1 Fire Arrow per Firebloo Blossom is a suitable amount.

The change will be effective after the next reboot.