Forum - [Fixed] cave lurker quest

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Fixed] cave lurker quest  (Read 2213 times)

Analyse

• Bluebell
  • Mage Rage C:<
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:48:51 am »
So I was on my level 18 hunter doing the ashaya arena quests for the first time ever, and then I finished the lizard and Andy had a locked quest icon, I'm guessing was for the cave lurker?

I clicked on him and could access the Chilling Challenge quest through his menu and after doing it (with assistance.), the quest locked icon was gone, so I'm assuming that it was indeed for the cave lurker quest?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:20:42 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 04:49:07 pm »
No, that sounds more like a glitch ;P Locked quest icons are only supposed to be shown if it's a quest you can't yet do.
Did you maybe level? "A Chilling Challenge" is for level 18 and up.

Analyse

• Bluebell
  • Mage Rage C:<
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:12:42 am »
Ooooh yes I did level to 18 in the arena map (after completing the lizard quest and at that time the locked icon had been there ) and as I recall the quest locked icon stayed there the whole time even after leveling. It wouldn't let me directly access the quest though ( like how you click on it and it immediately pops up. )

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 11:11:27 am »

Yeah, that's pretty much the problem - when you level up, the quests don't refresh (the server is supposed to tell you that the locked quest is now gone, and the NPC has an actual quest instead).

I'll look into it - thanks for letting me know! ^-^

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 10:20:21 pm »
This should be fixed next reboot - thanks for letting me know!