Forum - worlds on pawd!!!

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: worlds on pawd!!!  (Read 2174 times)

Blossompaw

• Lint
  • hi I like baketball
« on: February 06, 2013, 01:27:36 am »
Hey you all, I thought toby should add a space galixy for players level 25-32 oh oh and there can be cute little space blue bells that look cute and cool!!!! There should be a couple robots called be bo bots which can be the gaurds and the boss:nacheebot can be level 25!!!!! and the mail boxses can look like mini space ships!!! and the village there can be in danger of nacheebot and we can call it moon village and moonstar the president of moon village will have a quest for you to beat nacheebot and you will recieve armor like a space helment the warriors and hunters can get a blue or yellow one if your a priest or a mage you can get purple or green!!!! oh and recieve 50 gold and 20 silver!!!!!!

~blossompaw

Blossompaw

• Lint
  • hi I like baketball
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 02:00:53 am »
oh toby dont you think its a great idea????

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 06:45:11 pm »
Well, there are things planned here and there, but there are plenty of places on earth to go still, before we need to resort to other planets. ;P

In any case, you are welcome to add your galaxy yourself - there is the map editor, after all, and if any graphics are missing, you can also upload your own, soooo ~
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:58:03 pm by Tobias »

Blossompaw

• Lint
  • hi I like baketball
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 07:55:18 pm »
about the be bo bots thats all i could come up with

Doom

• Bizz
  • Doom is Doom. Lookout.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 02:19:44 pm »
Bots. Thats my other chars name XD