Forum - qeust too hard

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: qeust too hard  (Read 2016 times)

noah

• Bluebell
« on: October 29, 2013, 03:18:37 am »
the   qeust   that      you  need   gun  powder  is  to  hard  the   mobs  there   kill  me    so  fast  even   with   friends    thay  kill  me 

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 01:21:33 pm »
Hey Noah, I think we can do it...and Freddi told me a way to get more friends to help.  So, I'll see ya online later today and we'll get it done.  Its not too hard, its just challenging!  Sorry I had to leave last night before we could complete it.  See ya!  Orly

noah

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 10:35:48 pm »
toby  if    you  dont   have  the  qeust     you  cant    attck   tham  for  some  resoen        thay   got  mad  at  orly   becues   she  healed  me   but   you  get   the    ponit   eglest      let    other   players      be  able    to  attck   for  the  players   who      dont    have   the   qeust  becuse   players   who  dont   have  it     cant   attck  the    mob  that    protc  the  gunpowder

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 02:00:11 am »
If you complete quests for the exiles, you eventually become friendly to them. So, the reason they ignored your friends (unless they healed you) is simply that they've done quests, and the exiles consider them friends.

They can still bypass that though. Click on Game -> Factions and then, on the "Exiles of Ashaya" faction, check "At War". This lets you attack them, even if you're friendly with them (though if you attack them a lot, they will become hostile to you again).

See also the wiki.