Forum - Noxxara

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Noxxara  (Read 2245 times)

Marko

• Bluebell
  • Luke,I am your mother.
« on: November 15, 2013, 11:07:59 pm »
Did you know that noxx/nox (i forgot witch) Means darkness/night in latin/greek roots. So that spider must be a dark demon or somthin. o3o

Titan

• Lint
  • Questions Questions!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 12:39:18 am »
it actually shows in a quest(s) called "The Spider Charm" or/and "The Gleaming Spider Charm" that noxxara was created for revenge on something, thus meaning it is evil- meaning you are correct

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 02:59:57 am »
She'll evilly eat you all :D

Marko

• Bluebell
  • Luke,I am your mother.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 01:10:33 pm »
Toby you may be able to beat a big bad spider in pawd,but could you defeat Noxxy if she was REAL? probably would die. o3o

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 02:53:01 am »
If Noxxara were real, I probably wouldn't exactly be dancing in front of her maw, unarmoured, while being in a highly flammable, brittle, hollow tree. :)
In addition, she would not wait in the middle of her net, while a group of people gathers around and gets ready to attack. 

Titan

• Lint
  • Questions Questions!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 09:14:05 pm »
pfft!

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 02:49:28 am »
a bunch of squishy fleshy humans try to enter her tree, and you'd expect more spiders ars there are egg sacks hanging all around the trees. Noxxara is based on magic and she can also summon spiders. while we could theoretically go with massive weapons we're talking about creatures with resistance to the elements far greater than even our black widows. Technically, we wouldn't even survive getting near the maps surrounding the hollow tree. We'd be eaten :3 dinner time~

also taking that the average wolf is from 2 to 3 feet tall, and noxxara and some of her spiders are a big bigger than that, well...we're talking massive fangs owo bringing reality into a video game is my undoing XD but yeah i'd have to say most spiders are around the size of tarantulas if we bring the scales. So have fun knowing that irl you'd have a dozen tarantula sized spiders and bigger crawling over you :3