Forum - Spirit Bottle Descriptions

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Spirit Bottle Descriptions  (Read 2422 times)

Orly

• Bizz
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:55:57 pm »
Hi, I would like to know all the spirit bottles that are available and what their characteristics are.  It would be helpful to have them all in the same place so you can compare them to see which would benefit you the most and where you can get them.  I couldn't find 'spirit bottle' wiki, so that would be an option, to make one of those, or change the description to begin with 'spirit bottle:' so they all come up at the same place in the item database.  With recipes, you can find them all together in the item database because they are named 'Recipe: Ham and Cheese toast', 'Recipe: Mint Tea', etc.  If you want to go the Wiki way, I could make that my project, combing through the item database and consolidating info on all the bottles.  I am assuming players can write and add wikis, you'd just have to tell me how to do it.  Let me know.  Thanks!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:22:20 pm »
Well, no need to change all the item names, or compile a list - adding a search feature to the item database isn't that big of a deal. ;P

Just go to http://www.pawdgame.com/database/items, type "spirit bottle" in the text box and it should show you a list with all of them. ^-^ If it doesn't work, just hit F5 on that page once to clear your cache.

Ranny

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:53:22 pm »
Hey,nice post orly!