Forum - Red Gemstones

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Red Gemstones  (Read 2048 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:21:23 am »
Similar to the blue gemstones, these should be used to enhance the abilities of physical classes - warriors and hunters.

These enhancements have been added so far:
Charge: If you hit your target with charge, they are dazed for five seconds.
Burning Determination: Direct the damage received by all nearby friendly targets to you for five seconds.
Thrash: Hits the target with fire element magic damage equal to 15% of the damage caused by thrash.

Before coming up with my own ideas for the remaining abilities, because I will, I'd like to see if any hunters/warriors have ideas themselves.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 09:02:06 pm »
this seems really interesting actually o.o seeing as warriors have 24 skills there is a pretty good combination! i  AM against the one of burning determination however...because it ruins the point of BD, which is to stay alive longer. the only way i would see this pheasable is if the damage reduced on you is reduced because you're taking damage from other players, or you'll probably die as fast still as if you had not used BD.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 09:24:37 pm »

The damage received by you on BD is reduced. Using the red gem changes BD - it has a different use then. You want to use it when you still have a chunk of health left, and your group receives a bunch of damage you want to save them from.

hippo10

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 12:48:15 am »
hmm maybe 3 arrow shot for double strafe