Forum - Good Guilds?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Good Guilds?  (Read 5344 times)

Tawnyx

• Baby Bluebell
  • hoi
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 11:01:16 pm »
Twilight Dragons is always open by the way!

We're more of a "friends" guild, I believe, and we have a lot of members with a lot of different personalities. But of course, we help with dungeons and quests too!

Spiritpelt

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 04:57:34 pm »
Oh, hello Tawny. Could you tell the guild that I will not be online again until tomorrow? I cannot reach the game online on weekdays, because I have school. Please excuse my inactivity. The only reason I could play on Monday is because I was at home sick. I can play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. By the way, if anyone else it reading this post, the Twilight Dragons is an amazing guild, and I would recommend joining if you're not already in the guild.

Spiritpelt

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 05:01:14 pm »
I would say that the Twilight Dragons is an amazing guild. They are online most of the time, have amazing members, and people that can help you. We also have a fair, and rich guild bank. If you haven't joined a guild, and you're looking for one, then I suggest this guild. We help you level up, we help with quests and dungeons, and each member is unique and kind, not to mention helpful! You won't regret joining the Twilight Dragons!

Lily

• Bluebell
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2017, 09:48:42 pm »
despite being in NFP(<3)  I think all guilds are good!

Mintieswirl

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2017, 08:03:06 pm »
My guild is fairly new and called the Crystal Gems... whisper me if you wanna join or whatevs

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 01:27:01 pm »
My guild is fairly new and called the Crystal Gems... whisper me if you wanna join or whatevs

I'll throw you an alt, Mints. :3