Forum - New Character Everytime?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: New Character Everytime?  (Read 2822 times)

Widget

• Baby Bluebell
« on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:00 pm »
Ok, so I am new. I literally just made an account yesterday and I noticed that when I log out and sign in, I have to start all over with a new character instead of my original and it is getting annoying. Is that supposed to happen? Because I log in with the same account but I have to start over. I hope someone answers.

Thanks, Moonie

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 12:08:08 pm »
No, you don't have to make a new character every time. It looks more like you forgot your account name - at least I can see three different accounts linked to you (each one with a character).

If you need the exact account names, file a /support ticket on any of your characters (even if you have to make a new one for that). Here's a few hints on what your accounts are named, maybe it helps.

A______ (no characters)
Moon______ (Lv. 1 character)
Mooon______ (Lv. 3 character)

Athena

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 11:09:11 pm »
I have remember my account name. It is moonienymph but my first wolf was named Athena and the second named widget. I log in with any of those three names but it shows me the page for a new wolf. Maybe it's my computer that is making it act this way?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 01:13:43 am »
I have remember my account name. It is moonienymph but my first wolf was named Athena and the second named widget. I log in with any of those three names but it shows me the page for a new wolf. Maybe it's my computer that is making it act this way?

Hmm - well, it really wouldn't. Like, even if it's your computer. XD If you log in, and there's a character, it goes into a different code path than it would, if there were none. And all the instances it did, you were actually making a new account.

Code: [Select]
08.Apr.2016 22:25:05 login    50.48.XXX.XXX    Auto-Created user "MooonieNymph".
[You played as Athena.]
09.Apr.2016 00:07:44 login    50.48.XXX.XXX    Auto-Created user "MoonieNymph".
09.Apr.2016 23:40:54 login    50.48.XXX.XXX    Auto-Created user "Athena".

Note that it's Moonie with 3 'o's.

Athena

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 01:47:35 am »
Oh, Thank you

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 07:09:04 am »
No problem. If you want you account to be renamed, or two accounts merged, let me know which (either here or on a /support ticket).

Widget

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 12:53:47 am »
Also, do you have a thing for lost passwords? Because I think i forgot mine.........

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 06:26:32 pm »
File a /support ticket from any of your other accounts (or make yet another one), and request a password reset. Include as much information as you remember from your old account, it'll speed up validation. ^^