Forum - A possible new class

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: A possible new class  (Read 6252 times)

Shaun

• Bluebell
  • With Christ all things are possible!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 08:08:37 pm »
-Two more traps-

Ok sooo, for the most part I like how a lot of the abilities and such were put together for this class especially the addition of traps, now I know we currently have fire, earth, and poison traps however after hanging around ashaya for a while and examining some of the attacks used by the frost spirits I though "maybe" some of those may work good as future traps as well, such as an "ice spike" trap which offers a 10-20% of inflicting the same type of continues damage effect as the crystal ring tail item for example, and also perhaps a "flash freeze" trap as the secondary, being a stunning based trap much like the root trap however will inflict "Critical" damage to the target if shattered by a piercing shot arrow or the hunters ambush attack? Granted these ideas are rather "rough" however with the proper attributes and balancing I think this may make a great addition to the hunters trap variety. Of course the final decision is up to you Tobias and I`ll respect which ever choice you feel would be suited best, whether to use or not to use. That being said I await your reply. ^^

~Shaun