Forum - Pet suggestion

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Pet suggestion  (Read 1889 times)

Ancient Light

• Bizz
« on: June 12, 2016, 03:54:35 am »
Feel free to put your pet suggestion here ^-^
I think we should have another pet dragon because we don't have much of them and you can't earn them til your lv. 30+. Maybe we should have another rare spawn mob but it can spawn in ashaya, crystalthicket cave or in Sakilo, the high plains. Even though i don't have a picture of what the dragon might look like, I think it should be a dark dragon though.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 09:23:39 am »
Well, we already have a pet dragon (as you mentioned) that anyone can get - it simply requires commitment and skill to obtain (namely, you get it by unlocking the Dungeon Master trophy for Argan Jungle).

Adding a random rare mob that drops this (or a very similar) pet, and that can get killed by anyone comparatively easily, would devalue these efforts. No one would really bother about the trophy then - just kill the rare mob and there you go, here's the pet. I wouldn't want that.

There are pets you can get from random mobs - well before level 30. I don't think adding a dragon pet that overshadows them all would be the way to go. In addition, it's another reason for you to reach level 30 - and to team up with other players to get there faster.