Forum - Missing friend from dungeon

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Missing friend from dungeon  (Read 2113 times)

Jazzulin

• Baby Bluebell
« on: July 08, 2016, 02:25:22 am »
Well, me and my friend when through about half of this dungeon, but we didn't do final boss. So we when to eat, then we come back...and well, we couldn't see each other. Then we left the dungeon, seeing maybe we should fix it through that....Nope. regrouping, logging out, and back on, didn't work. The weird part is even though we are outsider the dungeon area, (area before the teleport stone) we couldn't see each other then. we did mange to fix it by going farer away from the dungeon. But yeah, just want to note. I don't think it suppose to happen outside the dungeon.

Ancient Light

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:20:48 am »
Were you and your friend in the same grooup?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 03:16:11 pm »
From the looks of it, you were bound to the Hollow Tree, whereas your friend was not.

Once you kill a boss, your progress is saved, and you'll keep going into the same dungeon (with the boss you killed).

If you want your friend to go into your in-progress dungeon with you, you need to be the group leader. You should have received the following message in your chatbox to alert you of that fact, when zoning into the dungeon: "You are already tied to this dungeon. To travel it with friends, you have to start the group."

Since you were the group leader before, they went into your dungeon. At some point while you were eating / before you continued, your friend became the group leader. However, since you were bound, you couldn't go into their dungeon, and since you weren't leading the group, they didn't go in yours.

https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/Instances#Dungeons

https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/Binding_(Dungeon)

(Note that the map directly before the Hollow Tree also belongs to the dungeon. There's a quest there where you need to kill a certain amount of monsters in a certain time, so to make sure no one can mess up the quest for you, it's also marked as being part of the dungeon.)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:45:48 pm by Tobias »