Forum - Quest Not There..?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Quest Not There..?  (Read 2398 times)

Ghostly

• Bluebell
« on: July 10, 2016, 12:20:30 am »
So, I have been suggested to do the quest Tarred and Feathered recently, which is located in Argan Jungle. I'm kind of confused why the Recovered Argan Spirit that is suppost to give you the quest isn't there? I tried seeing if there was some sort of quest line to make it appear, but I found none related to it. I also have not been given any quest by Roc to unlock Southern Seas. Do you know any reason why this is happening? Here is a screenshot of where I think it's supposed to be.

http://www.pawdgame.com/adventurers/screenshots/screenshot-17231.a6ca41.jpg

~Ghostly

Satsuma

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 12:56:55 am »
The reason why you do not see the spirit there is because you haven't met the criteria for the trophy "Argan All-Star," which you get after completing all of Roc's daily quests.
Once you get the trophy, the argan will appear there and you can start the questline to get to the beach.

Ghostly

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:59:30 am »
I have not gotten one daily quest from Roc yet. Am I still too low level for his quests?

Satsuma

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 01:10:45 am »
You start getting Roc's daily quests after the quest "Knock on Wood," which you get after doing some quests from Jaco in Twigmoss.

Ghostly

• Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 09:22:42 pm »
Ok, I just did some quests for Jaco and Roc's quests aren't appearing still..

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 08:36:38 pm »
You didn't complete the 'Digging Deep' quest (offered by Jaco, at the Twigmoss Burrow), which is part of the quest chain leading to the daily quests in Argan Village.

Ghostly

• Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 01:36:35 am »
Oh! Thanks for telling me ^.^