Forum - Flying

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Flying  (Read 2671 times)

Fade

• Baby Bluebell
« on: August 09, 2016, 04:24:14 am »
So i was thinking of adding some wings that could let you fly, It sounds ridiculous for cats/dogs/wolves to fly, but this is a mythical game. So the wings look a little like the fairy wings but slightly bigger, its dyeable, Any level can wear it  (Including new people) And when you put on the wings, all you have to do was jump and hold the up arrow key while also holding the left or right key, and to fly down you would press the down key while letting go of the up key :D, Its fine if this isn't added in the game its just an idea :P I really hope this is added though!

phykic

• Baby Bluebell
  • whats up
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:58:08 am »
I agree with you!

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 12:25:32 pm »
Sorry, but as Toby said in the suggestion guidelines, he said that you should avoid fundamental changes, like flying. Read the guidelines, and you should be able to see what should and shouldn't be suggested. By the way, some items enable flying (e.g., Broomstick, Love Rocket)

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 01:46:55 pm »
Well, not up in the sky! So, let's call that floating! XD

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 09:17:21 pm »
Well, not up in the sky! So, let's call that floating! XD

Floating, through there are some places where you're actually completely in air, with those.

Anyway, as Ivypaw said (and what's said in the suggestion guidelines, which I'm now quoting here), adding the ability to fly would require to change "several fundamental assumptions (that pretty much everything else bases upon). Doing so would mean scrapping a lot of polishing work, and starting anew."

There's plenty of content even without flying, so no worries.