Forum - dying suggestion

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: dying suggestion  (Read 2978 times)

Lilac

• Baby Bluebell
« on: August 22, 2016, 02:20:11 am »
hi,
so seeing as the ability to dye items is a fairly recent feature, lots of early items still remain not dyeable, for example practically(if not then totally) 100% of mona drops. i want to point out one item in particular: Mittens of the Lunar Protector, or  {item:935}. really cool looking gloves!! and they could be even nicer if they were dyeable.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:23:37 am by Lilac »

Banana

• Bluebell
  • thicc mami
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 02:23:55 am »
ya!!
also, Captain's Signet or  {item:1194} could be nice dyed too ((;

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 03:56:42 am »
And soft pillows, if not already xD

Solar Lily

• Baby Bluebell
  • (v'-'v) I have my eye on you
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 04:43:40 pm »
Ja! Also hibiscus headband should be dyeable. :D

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 07:03:41 pm »
so seeing as the ability to dye items is a fairly recent feature, lots of early items still remain not dyeable, for example practically(if not then totally) 100% of mona drops. i want to point out one item in particular: Mittens of the Lunar Protector, or  {item:935}. really cool looking gloves!! and they could be even nicer if they were dyeable.

Will be added next reboot.

Forums are nice and all, but for items you'd like to have dyeable (only those that you actually use, and not simply 'all items' - I do have to go through them and rework them to fit with the dyeing code - dyeing was added after mona) please file a support ticket - those are tracked, and I mark them as resolved as I go through them. ;P 

Pillows (the coloured variety) are dyeable. Make sure an item isn't already dyeable before requesting me to make it dyeable.

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 07:44:53 pm »
Okay :> Thanks :D