Forum - Level Locked quests.

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Level Locked quests.  (Read 2297 times)

Azul

• Bluebell
« on: August 29, 2016, 06:40:50 am »
So i was helping a friend do some Argan quests the other day and some of the quests was locked for him.

I think this means they are locked because he's not high enough level to take them on and that's fine.
What I'm after here is a way to see what level you need to be to get the quests.

(I might just be a nib and it's already implemented, but i can't find it).

he's level 31 by the way and the quests in mind is the one outside Cave of illusion and the quest line to open the path to Darkwood.

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 10:26:17 am »
You mean.. Blackwood?
Yea, if you dont get quests, it means you're not high level enough, or you just need to complete the earlier quests in Argan Jungle!

Azul

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 12:44:13 pm »
I always get that name wrong xD

Yeah he might miss some quests still.
But for the ones that are level locked should have a (   ) behind them that say's when to return. as it's kinda annoying running back and forth each level to check if he's unlocked it or not.

On that note is there a quest database/wiki?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 06:46:39 pm »
The minimum level for a quest is usually way below the recommended level. Seeing locks should mostly be the game's way of telling you that you probably skipped a lot, and are way below what you're expected to be.

You can name a quest and I can look up what the absolute minimum level for it is - even though my recommendation would be to catch up on other quest lines they've missed.

Azul

• Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 06:20:09 am »
Yesterday my friend leveled to 32 and that unlocked the quest from the npc outside the Cave of Illusion and the other one for opening the path to blackwood.

Thing is he's gotten close to all the argan quests, apart from mona and 1-2 from cultist prison.
I guess we skipped some Ashaya quests, but at this point they wont give much.

And i can agree to minimum level being below the recommended level but for me that seems right.
Don't get me wrong I'm all inn for the idea of a minimum level for the quests.
It's just that for me it would be practical to know when i can go get the quest.