Forum - Farming Areas (May Contain Spoilers for Newbies)

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Farming Areas (May Contain Spoilers for Newbies)  (Read 2858 times)

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« on: September 13, 2016, 01:43:35 pm »
Here we go on this ^^
Okay, some may have noticed I've made the same topic before, but you see, that was 2 years ago I think? And if I read it again myself, it doesn't make much of sense! So I'm going to start a new one, here.

-Saliko- Level 10-18
1) Saliko Garden
2) Saliko Forest III
3) East Caves - Abandoned Mine
4) The High Plains
5) Everchange Caverns

-Kingdom of Elyssia- Level 19-30
1) Western Snow Plains
2) The Frozen Forest
3) Snowspike Forest
4) Energy Forest
5) Emberberry Valley
6) The Broken Bridge
7) Frostpike Nest

-Midnight Mountain- Level 28-34
1) Cave to Midnight Mountain
2) Cave to Midnight Mountain II
3) Deep Inside Midnight Mountain
4) Eastern Jungle
5) Argan River
6) Argan Jungle II
7) Cultist Village
8) Lower Plateau
9) Forest of Illusion

-Blackwood Areas- Level 35+
1) Blackwood Wilderness
2) Deep Blackwood Jungle
3) Blackwood Hive
4) Blackwood River Areas
5) Upper Blackwood Wilderness
6) Blackwood Blast Mine

-More Areas-
1- The Snowy Cavern
2- Toy Factory
3- Galepeak
4- Tunnels of Illusion
5- Aaand, dungeons! You may get rare loot, equals to more gold. Or keep them :)

Alright, this is what I call the contents. I will give the explanations in the future, or someone else can! Tell me if I miss a few places, too. Puffu~

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 02:46:18 pm »
:Saliko Garden: Level 6-11
This can be started at level 6, sure, eventhough I said up there it's level 10. But for new players, at level 10 probably just have realized that silver/gold is important in the game. In the garden, there will be two types of monsters;
1. Fruit Bug
2. Field Bug Leader (with spawned mobs)
-Fruit Bug
-Forest Bug

These monsters mainly drop fruit, such as apples, bananas and watermelons. These items can heal you- (not while combat). They also drop their parts, their feelers and shells. Their feelers can be traded for a Bug Antennae {item:348} (150 feelers). Rare item is an equip, Banana Hat {item:2064}. Spirit bottles are the Bug Spirit Bottle {item:29}.

How to Deal with them?

The bugs are not allied, unless you're thinking about taking them in a group, it may be risky for a low level. If you're dealing one by one, just use your basic attacks. Priests can use the Petal Rain, Mages could use any of their elements, but I prefer Fire (Fire Bolt), Warriors could bite and slash. Hunters could just use their arrows from a distance.
Now let's say you got a quest from Erik? Or just want to test yourself against the Field Bug Leader? This one can spawn mobs, (types are already stated) and it's best to use AoE's (Area of Attack). Priests; could use the Poison Dust (obtained at Lvl 8) Mages; use Fire Wall (obtained at Lvl 9, requires Fire Bolt lvl 2) Warriors; use Bite and Swipe and auto attack (Swipe obtained at Lvl 3) Hunters simply use their bow, attacking from a distance, using Arrow Shower. This method is also used if you want to kill all of the bugs at the same time.

-Well, that's a long one for such an easy place.. correct me if I am wrong! XD

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 03:24:59 pm »
Saliko Forest III Level 11-12
A spot to farm for a while. But sometimes I only hang out there, putting my picnic set down and write this ;D
Here we have fliffies, bluebells, wandering bugs and caterpillars. Sometimes Lint, a bigger and blue-ish fliffy can be seen there or in other forest maps. Herbs also exist here. Red Herb {item:54} and Young Saplings that drops Flexible Branches {item:1000}.

Fliffy Drops;
-Carrots {item:8}
-Clovers {item:10}
-Spiritual Herb {item:41}
-Haunch of Meat {item:409}
-Sharp Claw {item:140}
-Leather Glove {item:5}

Rare Item/Spirit Bottles;
-Fliffy Spirit Bottle {item:6}
-Caterpillar Spirit Bottle {item:46}
-Bug Spirit Bottle {item:29}
-Baby Bluebell Spirit Bottle {item:1127}

How to Deal..

Ah, Use the same methods as I stated on the Saliko Garden Post. Or lookie here :)
Same thing, use basic attacks/spells in single combat, while you use AoE's if you get a group of monsters chasing you. For new players, go and look into your skill-book! I don't think I must state everything XD
Note: Warriors don't have any other AoE except swipe, that can't be used like spells.
Skill-Book Quote: Swipes all enemies around you for xx-xx damage. Damage dealt is increased by your physical attack.

-Correct me if I am wrong.

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 03:29:42 pm »
.Additions.

Lint.
One of the drops, hunted by players, Huge Carrot. {item:273}
This can be used by giving to fliffies to earn a pet!
Read this forum topic below, to know what you can get:
https://www.pawdgame.com/forum/index.php/topic,250.0.html

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 03:50:56 pm »
East Caves - Abandoned Mine Level 12-15
You will meet your doom here. Jk!
Unless- you got yourself the right skills, maybe potions and defense. Of course, in real life you might be food already, to a group of hungry zombies. But you're magical here ;) Zombies walk slow, and that means a big advantage to test your capabilities on using AoE skills + you can get a quite amount of gold.

Mine Worker Drops:
-Rotting Claw
-Small Silver Coin
-Green Herb
-Small Healing Potion
-Lesser Mana Potion

Chest Drops:
-Lesser Mana Potion
-Lesser Healing Potion
-Ancient Silver Coin
-Grimoire of Elements: Water

Will continue this one in additions.

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 01:14:29 am »
.Additions. (Continue)
As stated the zombies be beaten with AoE skills, or use basic spells and attacks. If you have noticed, cave bats also exist in the cave. They spawn at the ceiling of the cave, so you have to get on the highest platform to kill them. Other classes can use spells and arrows, but what about Warriors? Nope, they can't auto attack, they fall. XD
I prefer getting some items that can give damage. Here's fire ones that can be found in Saliko:
Red Flower {item:7}
FireBloom Blossom {item:156}

The red flower can be obtained from the gnat burrow by some of the gnat guards, and the blossoms can be found near Rose, the Witch.
-Did I miss something? ^^; Reply if there is a way to get warriors to kill the bats without the flowers.

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 04:55:33 pm »
.Corrections and a Note.

Okay, wrong stuff. AoE = Area of Effect. Oops.
Also, I won't be continuing this for a period of time, but any pros can explain it XD