Forum - I can't log in?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: I can't log in?  (Read 1750 times)

Polaris

• Baby Bluebell
« on: November 06, 2016, 06:25:20 pm »
New player here, so I just logged on made some progress and friends right? So I just tried to log on today and it wouldn't let me. It would either say disconnected server, or take me to the new character screen. Is there something that I don't know about, or is there like a maintenance going on? Please and thanks for your help

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:26:50 pm »
Any disconnections were on your end, there was no maintenance.

If it prompts you to make a new character, you logged into an account with no characters in it.

Make sure you use the correct username to login - in particular, the username for the character Polaris (the level 3 mage) is not actually Polaris. ;)

If you still have troubles, file a support ticket from any new character you make.

Polaris

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 12:39:44 am »
I deeply apologize, I feel very embarrassed for asking, would be ok to ask for my user? I don't remember what's my user for my character. I hope that won't be too much trouble. Thank you!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 08:37:12 pm »
I don't want to post it open in the forum, but you can send an e-mail to our support e-mail address (support, followed by an at-sign, and then pawdgame.com). Or, just file a support ticket from any new character you make.

The username does start with a 'D', by the way. Maybe that's already enough help to remember? ;P

Polaris

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 02:48:39 am »
oh thank you, that does help a bit, and can I get the email just in case, I don't want to mess up the email, thank you again!