Forum - Theo Won't Give Bottles :<

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Theo Won't Give Bottles :<  (Read 3168 times)

Deleca

• Baby Bluebell
« on: November 06, 2016, 07:53:55 pm »
I completed all the quests you can do with him yet when I click him nothing pops up O.< Not even when I right-click him. I refreshed the page and left the area, nothing worked. Help please? ;;

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:30:15 pm »

Which bottles are you talking about? For what quest?

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 12:24:12 am »
Probably one of Kamilia's..?
That's just a guess, though XD

Dovedragon

• Bizz
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 10:10:48 pm »
I think it was Power of Herbs ll
I was on an alt helping Deleca and we both couldn't figure out why they weren't getting the bottle they needed.
The quest I think, was completed when Deleca bought a bottle then getting one for free

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 11:37:15 am »
You need to be at least on the quest 'A Cure for Stings', as well as the quest "The Power of Herbs II" for him to offer bottles.

Otherwise, you can just buy them for a few silver off any of the nearby NPCs. ;)

Deleca

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 08:12:36 pm »
Turns out It was a misunderstannding-- I think
Basically, I thought I could keep getting bottles ( since I wanted to make healing potions but I'm pretty sure you can only get one. I did the quest again on my Warrior character and I'm positive you can get one bottle from Theo. Sorry x_x;;

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 08:55:08 pm »
Turns out It was a misunderstannding-- I think
Basically, I thought I could keep getting bottles ( since I wanted to make healing potions but I'm pretty sure you can only get one. I did the quest again on my Warrior character and I'm positive you can get one bottle from Theo. Sorry x_x;;

Oh - yeah, you can do that. It's kind of to help people get started, that's all. Bottles for potions are normally bought, or obtained from quests/monsters. Healing potions do get really good, so nothing wrong with making them :D