Forum - Custom Pattern?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Custom Pattern?  (Read 2832 times)

MettatonNeo

• Baby Bluebell
  • casually waits for my pfp to update
« on: November 20, 2016, 02:13:08 am »
Hey can someone tell me how i can make custom patterns? xD im really confused about how the heck i can make them because frankly all the good patterns look awful on me(my mage Oakmoon that is) (neon looks ugly af on brown xD) sorry if this bothers anyone xD

Artymis

• Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:00:02 am »
hey mettaton, you need to buy {item:1065}, then you can go https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/Fur_Pattern and get the templates
once you get the templates I think you can go on firealpaca or another drawing software to color your pattern

Ivypaw

• Casper
  • Mediocre at Best
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 01:11:26 pm »
Make sure to save well too >.>

MettatonNeo

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 04:49:05 pm »
thank you so much xDD i was so confused

MettatonNeo

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 05:07:21 pm »
um could anyone make a custom pattern for me? fire alpaca isnt cooperating with me XD (its for my mage Oakmoon) im willing to pay if thats whats needed/wanted :3 (im sorry fire alpaca doesnt like the spread sheet for some reason) ill make a color pallet soon im working on it now actually

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 09:35:56 pm »
It's not a spreadsheet file. XD

Maybe ask Eden how she got it to work - she sent me her pattern in the Fire Alpaca format. ;P

MettatonNeo

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 10:49:51 pm »
alright. xD ive never made a custom pattern before so idk how to do this on fire alpaca (rip)

Eden

• Bluebell
  • thicc mami
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 12:23:03 am »
I used a program called Medibang Paint pro, but I'm sure It's the same thing. Basically, if you have a windows computer, you go into your file explorer, and then find the spreadsheet download. Then double click it (I have windows 10, so I don't know if this would work for you too but ukno) and click on "try an app on this pc", then scroll down and find "try another app" or something like that. Then you can choose your program that you want to open it with. I hope this helped lol

MettatonNeo

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 08:09:58 pm »
I used a program called Medibang Paint pro, but I'm sure It's the same thing. Basically, if you have a windows computer, you go into your file explorer, and then find the spreadsheet download. Then double click it (I have windows 10, so I don't know if this would work for you too but ukno) and click on "try an app on this pc", then scroll down and find "try another app" or something like that. Then you can choose your program that you want to open it with. I hope this helped lol

ah i really do have alot to learn about custom patterns. XD