Forum - Typos I Found-

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Typos I Found-  (Read 2674 times)

Deleca

• Baby Bluebell
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:58:25 am »
Screenshot
First one Is In the quest "Dire Times".
Kay says "My family barely as any food left". I assume Its supposed to be 'has' Instead of 'as'.

There's another typo In the hunter shooting practice thingy. I forgot what It was. I think It's when you didnt hit any of the Fliffy targets and Akia says "You didn't even any of the Fliffy targets". I didn't take a screenshot either X_x

Even though this Is off topic with the title I'd like to mention a glitch with the "Sugar Glider" pattern.

Screenshot In this screenshot ( sitting ) the pattern Is normal.
Screenshot But In this one, the dark brown becomes lighter for some reason and the spot on the top of the head enlarges.

I'm pretty sure I found another typo but I forgot lololololol bye.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 11:34:05 am »
Should be all fixed. The pattern should be fixed too, whenever your cache updates (usually after a day or two). ^^

Thanks for letting me know!

Deleca

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 08:00:38 pm »
Should be all fixed. The pattern should be fixed too, whenever your cache updates (usually after a day or two). ^^

Thanks for letting me know!

By the way another glitch I found that might not be a glitch Is when you use a food Item ( not a potion ) the Nothern Herb Item gets a cooldown. I think It's because It's a recolor of the Bushy Herb and you forgot to remove to cooldown maybe??? Because you can't eat the Northern Herbs.
Screenshot
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 08:02:50 pm by Deleca »