Forum - An emoticon/action idea

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: An emoticon/action idea  (Read 2833 times)

Tabitha

• Lint
  • keep believing... whales can fly if they want to!
« on: August 19, 2011, 07:06:06 pm »
could there be an action/emoticon for dancing or having a party? :D and one more thing that i just thought of, i'd know this be a lot of work, but could we all have our own rooms/dens? i like decoration,furniture, and building so could we have our own rooms to decorate? i know we already have something like that, but i don't know how to get one o.o so could we? thanks for your consideration and time spent on this, by-by! :3

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 10:20:02 pm »
XD sound like a mix of runescape and transformice. lol, pretty good idea too. but...

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 01:10:36 am »
I didn't know Transformice had rooms you could decorate .. aren't their rooms kinda like user-made levels that people can join (so kind of like the user maps here, that you can make with the map editor anyway)?

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:50:35 pm »
uh, no, i meant this: transformice has these pretty b uttons which lets you mouse do actions, like dance, sing, sleep, or simply spam them until you get booted. (which i don't think is possible btw. XD) and runescape,l if your a memby, you can make your own house. or something like that. and prettt awsome art too.

Tabitha

• Lint
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 08:03:23 pm »
oh yeah, i play transformice too and that makes sense, boo! /\_/\

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 12:21:03 am »

Oh yes, I noticed the dancing emotes and whatnot. I was mostly busy figuring out Shammies when it was my turn tho. XD
Emotes are supported by the game, but I'd need to animate them; it's something to consider in future, once I'm done with animating a few more monsters and bosses, as well as drawing the equipment they drop. ;P Of course, you can always help with animating and drawing!

Tabitha

• Lint
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 06:53:52 pm »
being Shaman is esey, i can teach u a few tricks if u want :3 then, i shall be YOUR god!

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 07:35:25 pm »
XD genny u crazy. It's shaman hardmode which is hard. anyways, i think that if we can get the right programs we MIGHT be able to help you toby. ofcourse, then the problem is finding people who aren't lazy like me. XD

Tabitha

• Lint
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 04:56:20 am »
is it on hard mode? it seems esey to me, i learn everything from youtube, u can find almost anything on there! :DDD