Forum - Shun for rent

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Shun for rent  (Read 2114 times)

Dan

• Lint
  • Boo
« on: March 31, 2017, 11:36:58 pm »
Ok, so...

Since there is always some problems with some members that can't get a player for their dungeons, mostly healers (because the healers online are busy, or... let's be honest, some of them actually suck) and dps players (same reasons for healers) I decided to rent Shun, yes, now you will have your own assistant.

[img]http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/883416moe_2059688_20sample.jpg[/img]

Oops, wrong Shun!!

There you go, the one and only Paw'D Shun

Now, why do you want to rent Shun? Well, let's start with his abilities, Shun can be your healer in any run you want, he has already cleared all the major dungeons (except The Blackwood Dephts Hard Mode) so he is prepared for anything you want to do (except the dungeon mentioned before). But if you already have a full group, then you can just buff them, Shun has a full set for buffs, that will make your dungeon easier to beat, trust me, never leave without a Shun.

Shun can also be your mage if you need one, he has fire and water skills, not to mention that he has a set designed for runes, that way you will have additional defence against some enemies.

Or he can just be your assistant if you only want to farm.

If you rent Shun, you will also recieve 5 Major Healing Potions, 5 Major Mana Potions, 2 Potions of Life for an emergency, and 5 gold for future repairs, now, let's talk about business. If you want to rent Shun for one day, it will be 30 gold, if you want to rent Shun for a week, it will be 200 gold, maybe it sounds expensive, but trust me, you won't regret this.

Still not convinced? How about a free trial for one hour? You can test it by yourself, then you can tell me if you like Shun, or if you hate him *cof*Orly*cof*, this may be your last chance to be awesome with a slave sidekick, don't think about it anymore, today is the day your days will come true, you can be amazing, and important, and famous, and you can be very HAPPY
Username.............. APRIL
Password............... FOOLS
I hope you have a nice DAY

Dan.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:42:03 pm by Dan »

Sprite

• Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 12:10:28 am »
i need shun but im too broke can i get a week of shun for 5 silver pls :'(

Dan

• Lint
  • Boo