Forum - Blackwood Caverns

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Blackwood Caverns  (Read 2102 times)

Velix

• Baby Bluebell
  • ravioli ravioli
« on: April 29, 2017, 01:06:14 am »
So, some of you may know the Blackwood caverns/rooms are full, like, the big ones. I think it has came to a point that many people would like to upgrade their cavern, not just Laurel's extra room.

I was thinking maybe you should get rid of the caverns that have basically been abandoned and locked for a while (though if the player is still active and locked their cavern, then I respect their privacy) and open them up for others. Or, another option, is to open up another instance, let's say, Cave 3.

Now, these are just suggestions, and I understand that Toby is busy daily, and Laurel's room is just fine the way it is! Though, I feel like some of the Paw'D players have saved up for public caverns for a while now, and maybe it'd be nice to see some more of the big caverns - not just for the experienced and pro players.

I hope you can take this idea into consideration one day.

Velix

• Baby Bluebell
  • ravioli ravioli
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 01:44:03 am »
I would also like to add that Laure's extra room can get pretty clogged, meaning that if you have too much furniture, you'll hardly have any space left or even to breathe.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 10:24:04 am »
It's always been planned that inactive rooms are reclaimed at some point (there's even a thread about that), so I have no issues with that. Essentially, what happens is that inactive rooms are pushed back into other instances (so inactive caves in instance 1 get pushed to 2, and inactives in instance 2 get pushed to 3, which in turn gets opened up).

Reclaiming rooms is currently not done automatically, so I'll talk with the other mods tonight.

There's also a chance that instance 1 rooms get freed up. If that happens, instance 2 rooms get the opportunity to be moved to instance 1, before anyone else can occupy them.

Velix

• Baby Bluebell
  • ravioli ravioli
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 06:55:24 pm »
That's actually a pretty nice system, and thank you for replying. I hope that atleast some of the inactive caverns will be fixed up soon.

Thanks!