Forum - Learning about other guilds

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Learning about other guilds  (Read 2292 times)

Fiyero

• Baby Bluebell
  • *sips tea*
« on: November 18, 2017, 03:44:32 pm »
It would kinda be nice if other players were able to read about the other guilds and learn how the leaders run them, what the guild's rules are, ranking, etc. before they join the guild. This way new players or guildless players could decide which guild is the best for them before asking to join. For example, some guilds will rank you according to your level, others will rank you according to how long you've been in the guild. Banks also have different rules, too. Maybe players could ask the Guild Master (the guy at Shwartzwald Castle) "Can I learn more about the other guilds?" and then there can be a list of all the guilds and about them, also maybe the players in the guilds so that players can find out which guilds their friends are in.

Thoughts? Thanks for reading!

Pepsi

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 06:59:35 pm »
Seems like a good idea, but private/alt guilds may not want their ranks and such just put out there. Maybe the guild master should have the option to toggle their guild information to be shown or not?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 08:31:44 pm »
I'd see it more of a separate panel where you put public stuff of your guild into.

It's not difficult to implement, but at the same time, anyone new could ask - and would probably get more accurate information too ;) I also rather keep reasons to interact, than taking them away.

You can find out what guild a player is in by hovering their character, or by typing "/who playername".