Forum - The Hunter Class

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: The Hunter Class  (Read 2334 times)

Depp

• Baby Bluebell
« on: November 23, 2017, 07:20:10 pm »
I'm thinking about getting the hunter class when I unlock class stones, but I'm not quite sure if I should. This class confuses me a lot, I don't understand how it works or how great it is with attacks. If anyone could share their knowledge it would be greatly appreciated. And maybe if you could share some of the basics, like what skills to choose, armor to look for, and stats to choose.

Thank you

Mediumdee

• Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 11:42:14 pm »
well, hunters thrive on ranged attack, dex, and agility for starters, they need range to keep their dps high, so confined or vertical areas can be tricky for them, they can use any element, as long as they can make the arrows, so be sure to stock up
sharp shot, double strafe, and focused shot are useful for any set, and mixing stuff in with those is nice to have if you can use them right. when I leveled my own hunter, I used my pet set a ton, although now that it's at 40 I'm not sure how often I'll continue that. In same cases, where you need to kite stuff, they can work better then the other classes, because of the brute force charm and the skills at their disposal

it's a lot of running around too, so come prepared with some speed buffs if you're farming for a while

Depp

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 12:59:56 am »
Thank you, Med, that's very helpful and will be a good reference for me. Now, I'm assuming that a hunter isn't an easy, or very helpful, class to use in dungeons where you need to stack on the boss. Is that right?

Mediumdee

• Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 01:09:40 am »
correct, although in some cases, such as aeris, they can get away with splitting off from the group as long as everyone else can figure out how to work around it. in other cases, this may make their priority for targetting be a bit different then the rest of the group, like in lucy and sian

Xin Zhai

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 05:37:40 pm »
Depp, I feel like you should try hunters. Hunters are fun to play and once you learn how to play them, they become easier. Also, it is always fun to challenge yourself.