Forum - Change Log: August 24

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Change Log: August 24  (Read 2916 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: August 24, 2011, 12:11:01 pm »
Bug Fixes

- Reinforced Crystal Rings can now properly be enchanted. (Reported by Dazz)
- Dungeons are populated with monsters once more. (Reported by Kitson and Dazz)

General Changes

- Water element characters are now more resistant against freeze effects.
- Emerald Shield and potions that block a certain amount of damage now take precedence over Mana Shield. (Suggested by Bramble/Rhyfe)
- Rare monsters no longer spawn immediately on maps that are instanced because too many players entered them.
- Several maps have dynamic spawn rates implemented, slowing the speed at which monsters spawn if few players are on it, and increasing it for groups of three and more. (Prompted by Rhyfe)
- Several players who KB-traded for PvP trophies will find that their KB count has been reset to zero. They have also been issued a warning.
- Players knocked out outside GvG and TvT no longer count towards any PvP trophies. It was supposed to be a perk for those that duel outside GvG and TvT fair and square, but I guess you can't have that without certain people promptly abusing it as much as they possibly can, while actually putting players that helped them cheat (by willingly letting themselves get ko'ed) on their ignore lists, just because their internet went out. Nice job!
- - Players killed inside GvG and TvT still count towards the PvP trophies. Kill-trading there is still considered foul play, and will be sanctioned if found. Repeated offenders will receive harsher punishment, up to and including account closure.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:21:23 am by toby »

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 07:57:42 pm »
hey can you include tusimia and perdiot? they helped too.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 09:21:59 pm »
mybad its peridot

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 05:57:07 pm »
hey can you include tusimia and perdiot? they helped too.

Only direct reports count - you have to report a bug before I announce or begin fixing it to receive credit.

I've had a bunch of times where people knew about bugs and even exploited them (of course they said, they were JUST about to report them to me) - which really doesn't count. In order for me to acknowledge that you were involved in finding and fixing a bug, you need to actively report it to me. Just knowing about it (and not making a yip) simply isn't enough. ;P

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 07:47:56 pm »
Oh, ok then... i think.