Forum - [Implemented] Arranging Guild Lists

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Implemented] Arranging Guild Lists  (Read 2358 times)

Caydence

• Lint
  • Sup.
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:43:31 pm »
Honestly, when I go to the guild list and try to check ranks and things like that. Moving people in the guild around, putting people in the right rank (maybe someone promoted them when they shouldn't have?) and then I remember everything is organized alphabetically by their usernames, which causes confusion because then I might accidentally demote/promote somebody DX But what if the list was organized by level instead of names?

Also it would be very useful for other people, as they could check their rank in comparison to other people, ect. "3 levels away from being promoted to, blah blah blah" Plus it would be VERY easy to find someone in your guild if you knew their level. As in: "Looking for my friend name blah blah, level 24" and they would look to where all the level 24s are. Imagine how much neater the guild lists would be XD

I guess it could also further be polished off by arranging by level then by class. As in: Lv. 25 Warriors-Lv. 25 Mages-Lv. 25 Priests and so on all the way to level 1.

Think this can be implemented? :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:24:22 pm by toby »

Arty

• Baby Bluebell
  • Hiya, I'm crazy :3
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 06:23:57 pm »
I personally love the idea :D

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:08:32 pm »
Cay where do you get this all from? :D

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 12:23:49 pm »
Hi,

This has been implemented - thanks for the suggestion!

Toby