Forum - [Implemented] Ideas

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Implemented] Ideas  (Read 3649 times)

Rurouni Kenshin

• Baby Bluebell
  • ~RuroKenSan
« on: September 18, 2011, 05:03:12 am »
I was just thinking....

Maybe our players can have wings? Therefore, they can probably glide or jump higher/fly temporarily. Just saying, and also they can equip it on the etc section or maybe a new section (Maybe a 'back' area?)

It can be angel/feather, dragon, demon wings, of any kind.

Plus, maybe we can dye our underbelly for our players, because it's always white.

Lastly, maybe we can add stripes and or spots /etc (symbols, marks) on our players, and choose colors for them.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:42:05 am by Tobias »

Zelos

• Baby Bluebell
  • <3 MacGyver <3 Zelos <3 Zak B <3
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 05:20:50 am »
PERFECT JUST PERFECT
One thing: MAYBE THIS CAN BE A NEW CLASS :D
The... uh... the wolves that can attack in air? xD

Alpha

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 07:00:50 pm »
I already asked about the patterns on a different account, and toby said something about the flash and that he couldn't.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 07:29:00 pm »
Maybe our players can have wings? Therefore, they can probably glide or jump higher/fly temporarily. Just saying, and also they can equip it on the etc section or maybe a new section (Maybe a 'back' area?)

It can be angel/feather, dragon, demon wings, of any kind.

That might be something to consider in future; we'll see. I was never too much into adding random wings on canine characters - to me they always seemed overly cliché; an awkward attempt to force cuteness on characters. Since you wouldn't be able to fly with them (at least not within gameplay mechanics, you could, of course, RP it), they'd likely always feel like an unfinished afterthought, tacked on just because. It wouldn't be hard to do (at the moment, there is "back" slot, but it's occupied by tabards), so it's something that might come, depending on the situation. :3

Plus, maybe we can dye our underbelly for our players, because it's always white.

Lastly, maybe we can add stripes and or spots /etc (symbols, marks) on our players, and choose colors for them.
I already asked about the patterns on a different account, and toby said something about the flash and that he couldn't.

Well, it's not so much that I could not; but more that it would put an even larger strain on people's computers. Flash seems to be rather overwhelmed with the size of the game already; because of that I don't think increasing the complexity of player sprites even more would help. When developing the game, I made certain compromises to help keeping things simple - the underbelly being mostly unaffected by dyes was one of them.

It's not impossible as in "you can't do it", but it's something that I am not considering in near future, because if I'm going down that track, then people will request changing hair styles next, changing body size after that, and while we're at it, change everything else as well. It takes considerable time, effort, and provides little additional value to the game.

Rurouni Kenshin

• Baby Bluebell
  • ~RuroKenSan
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 03:08:23 am »
Oh I understand that I do. But if you do have the opportunity to try, then I suppose it could work.

I just wanted to blurt out what's in my mind, as usual ^^
I guess we just have to wait then, hopefully have lots more fun things and improvements then.

Berry

• Noxxara
  • Hello :3
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 10:54:20 pm »
Once i died my fur a maroon color and the underbelly was grey and another time it was black.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 12:41:47 am »

This has been implemented.