Forum - Change Log: October 15

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Change Log: October 15  (Read 2052 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: October 15, 2011, 05:59:18 pm »
I might have forgotten a change or two; I need to start writing these logs right as I fix things again. Most of the change log consists of minor polishing changes, even though it does also fix a few more severe bugs.

Bug Fixes

- Lightning from the Frost Sprite pets does no longer inflict the stun status. (Reported by Caydence)
- The Blessing of Strength ability of Emeraldscale Hatchlings no longer shows up twice for a level. (Reported by Caydence)
- Several race conditions have been fixed that could cause the server to glitch.
- Emberberries will now reset if a player moves out of range. (Reported by Caydence)

General Changes

- Custom player sprites can now be enabled and disabled in the option menu.
- The Icicle skill used by the Snowbat Hatchlings had its cooldown increased to account for it being level 4. (Reported by Caydence)
- Tanja in the Ashaya Village Café is now selling cakes and muffins.
- Characters with a muffin will now be shown holding it in their maws.
- - Due to a glitch, characters that logged in with a muffin were not shown holding it in their maws. This has been fixed. (Reported by Berry and Kitson)
- Players that have been entrusted with moderation privileges can now choose to display that fact in their name tag.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:19:20 pm by toby »